Waterbox 330.7 Upgrade!

zchauvin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
185
Reaction score
112
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys, I have had tanks off and on since 2008 ranging from planted, wild discus, wild Angelfish, and reef aquaria. I currently have two systems made up or three UNS R line tanks that I have quickly outgrown. After owning the UNS line I decided to find something that fixed the few issues I ran into and landed on Waterbox. I went with the 330.7 due to wanting something large enough to house my ever growing coral collection as well as larger fish. The tank should be delivered on Wednesday the 7th so I will try to do my best to document as I go.

Equipment list is as follows -

Waterbox 330.7
Luna-Reef 6018
ATI Straton X - 4 units
Vortech MP-40 - 4 units
Royal Exclusiv Supermarin 200 +
Royal Exclusiv Red Dragon 5
Royal Exclusiv X 40w Pump ( reactors )
Royal Exclusiv 5L and 2L reactors
Full hydros system
AquaUV 57W
300w heater - 2 units with dedicated controller
Pax Bellum N18

And my current systems!


20261003_125436_C7C9EDA8-516D-46D0-9493-73A6E2459736.png


20261003_125437_113AE7CC-E92F-4ED5-9D14-969D00FA3968.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new