Waterbox Cube 20 Aquascape

vabben

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
497
Reaction score
625
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my Waterbox Cube 20 aquascape. Any suggestions or comments?
20200416_000803.jpg
20200416_000813.jpg
20200416_000823.jpg
20200416_000834.jpg
 
Looks good here is my 20 gallon with a similar setup

ED62DB54-6B1F-4112-97FC-D82CC6533177.jpeg
 
I like it but would personally remove that small rock in the corner. I think the scape would look better with that area open. That is assuming you are using sand...if going BB, then I think it looks good.
 
Looks good, I'd also get rid of the small rock at the front. Would you be able to rotate the whole structure 90 degrees clockwise so you've got the smaller rock protruding forward?
 
Looks good, I'd also get rid of the small rock at the front. Would you be able to rotate the whole structure 90 degrees clockwise so you've got the smaller rock protruding forward?

Thanks, I have removed the small rock. I may try and rotate it to see how it looks. The tank is going left of my desk in my office so trying to make the scape look best from my angle as I sit at my desk.

I have some different shaped rocks leftover and am still waiting on parts to arrive. I'm sure I'll continue to change things around.
 
looks awesome!!! Gives it some nice depth. I'm on team rock in the corner, once filled up with some zoa it will look good there.

20200430_125906.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new