Waterbox cube 20

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2020
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
826
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone been humming and hawing for months to build a nano cube for my daughter. Blue Friday at Waterbox did me In.
we have an idea of the direction but still contemplating.
Iam going to set it up with love sand get it running and cycling and go from there. It’s almost a blank canvas

03897E66-8CFE-45B5-B4CB-C925E49F821B.jpeg
 
This is my 65.4 which is the supplier of frags and some ideas
 

Attachments

  • 17EA3733-8801-4E04-992B-F2135AB76A8C.jpeg
    17EA3733-8801-4E04-992B-F2135AB76A8C.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 112
Ok it’s been a while. I’m ocd and angry tonight my nano flipper float has scratched the glass in many places after a month it kills me. What I have don’t has built a seahorse tank. Gorgonians and macro algae with a small amount of live rock. Sorry I didn’t go all out on this I have been busy
 

Attachments

  • 70CBE67D-D7CA-4F0C-90E0-92241AAA5C68.jpeg
    70CBE67D-D7CA-4F0C-90E0-92241AAA5C68.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 93
  • E901900C-C387-4175-8037-E75215AFE9E3.jpeg
    E901900C-C387-4175-8037-E75215AFE9E3.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 66
I’m using green killing machine for uv. Bubble magus mini q skimmer. Eheim 100 watt heater
 
Southern Ontario palms and tropicals is my YouTube with videos about it
 
Alright. For sea horses the stock return pump was too low in flow it wasn’t bringing enough off the surface and the algae and corals were too stagnant. What I found interesting is the stock Waterbox pump says it’s the same flow as a sicce 1.0. I put them side by side and not even close. So I ended up taking my sicce 1.0 out of my mixing station and putting it in the cube 20. Way better
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new