Waterbox in the UK?

spamvicious

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
226
Location
Yorkshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a Fluval evo and want to get a slightly bigger tank. The issue is that I have a very small house so I can only fit another an all in one tank.

The waterbox 25 looks great but I can’t find it in stock anywhere and their uk website doesn’t work at all. Does anyone know where I can get one or any other similar aio tanks in the uk?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new