Waterbox is leaking

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to try that again I think the issue is it’s very very slow
I assumed it was from those two sections that showed bubbles. Are you sure it wasn’t condensation or something possibly. You’d think if it was under the tank it would be easy to see where it was coming through vs condensation from the sump there potentially? I would assume you would of noticed that before though

OP
OP
Perthegallon

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe it’s starting to speed up so I’m going to have to take everything out and get them in buckets until I can figure this out

OP
OP
Perthegallon

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is quite the thriller so far. Don't leave us hanging. I really doubt it is a seam leak though, pictures aside.
I was hoping it wasn’t but I’m pretty sure it is I’ve removed the door and turned up the temp of the house and even put a dehumidifier in the room. I’m just wishful thinking that there is a issue I’m not seeing

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping it wasn’t but I’m pretty sure it is I’ve removed the door and turned up the temp of the house and even put a dehumidifier in the room. I’m just wishful thinking that there is a issue I’m not seeing
Sorry to hear. I hope your livestock (and your home) make it through without much loss. Seam leaks are so rare, but they happen. Good luck. Hang in.

OP
OP
Perthegallon

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry to hear. I hope your livestock (and your home) make it through without much loss. Seam leaks are so rare, but they happen. Good luck. Hang in.
I mean everything is good all fish and corals are out It just gives me a reason to upgrade soon and the waterbox is under warranty so hopefully they will help Im assuming they will as they have been great in the past

ssster2020

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at buying a waterbox in the near future, how did this turn out?

OP
OP
Perthegallon

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking at buying a waterbox in the near future, how did this turn out?
Very good waterbox is a great company that has always taken care of me! Did not have the same tank in stock so they offered a upgrade or a partial refund of 250$

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very good waterbox is a great company that has always taken care of me! Did not have the same tank in stock so they offered a upgrade or a partial refund of 250$
What did you go with? How much for the upgrade? Like technically they should give you a brand new tank, shouldn't they?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back