Wave engine with octopulse power/speed setting customization options?

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
To my understanding and octopulse 2 has a couple different speed setting ranging from somewhere in the 800s to 1600gph. When connected to a wave engine controlled by the hydros app do you have more setting options than the OEM controller. Specifically, are you able to more precisely control how much water it moves and in particular, bring that number below 800. I'm considering swapping out my Nero 3s just to have everything on hydros but 800gph, especially if I run two, might be a bit excessive depending on what I want to put in the tank. I power my neros with my kraken but I'm pretty much all in on hydros at this point and it's a bit annoying switching apps back and forth

If anyone has experience with this it would be much appreciated.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a wave engine v2 but I do mot have any of the pumps you are asking about. I control my MP10's with it but they are pre Mobius pumps and I used the RF module from my ReefLink in my wave engine. Have you tried posting on the Hydros facebook group? There may be someone there that has used your combination of pumps on a smaller tank. Here is a link to that group https://m.facebook.com/groups/hydrosgroup/?ref=share . You will need to join the group to make a post.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 30 15.4%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 46 23.6%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back