Wave maker for 32 BioCube

kaijor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm looking for a controllable wave maker for my 32 BioCube. Currently, I have 2 clown fish, royal gamma, lawnmower benny and a possum wrasse (moving this guy to another tank soon). I also have some softs (mostly zoas and mushrooms). Could someone recommend me some wave makers that I would work given my livestock and tank size? Please let me know if you want me to provide anymore information.

Thanks!

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a $74.19 Syncra Silent 1.5 Pump and a
$24.37 Innovative Marine Spin Stream Universal Nozzle, in a Oceanic 29 Biocube, third Chamber. The pump has tons of flow, and the Spin Stream really stirs up things. I didn’t want a Power Head that could come loose and crack the glass, plus it would be too intrusive. If the pump vibrates against the chamber sides, just wrap Double Faced Velcro around it. See “My Rescue Build” under “Nano Cubes” The next thing I’m adding is a Drawer. I’ll cut the damaged edges off the shelf. I replaced the water damaged bottom with plywood. There’s enough usable wood, on this piece, to make the drawer sides.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kaijor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a budget in mind? A Nero 3 could work pretty good.
At the moment, I don't really have a budget. I'm trying to look for one that has the ability to control flow either via Wi-Fi or controller. Do Nero’s last long?

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the moment, I don't really have a budget. I'm trying to look for one that has the ability to control flow either via Wi-Fi or controller. Do Nero’s last long?
Neros are very popular, work well and you can control it through the MyAI app.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back