??? Wave maker missing part

Barb0713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought the eflex 660 for my USA loop system. They did not send me the outside of the glass magnetic disc . Only the half attached to the head. I know it says to separate them , but there is nothing to separate . The part is missing :( I’m calling and emailing the company with no response yet :/ can use any powerful magnet from Home Depot for the outside. Until I can get the right piece ? Thanks. I waited for this to come and now it’s here and I still can’t hook it up :(…..

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shouldn’t be a problem, I’d glue a piece of Felt, or the loop side of Velcro to the Magnet, So you don’t chip or scratch the glass. Do you have a magnetic glass cleaner, you could use for now?

OP
OP
B

Barb0713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No but I’m looking to buy a magnet today. Either a glass cleaner magnet or something similar until USA responds to me about the missing part.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I bought the eflex 660 for my USA loop system. They did not send me the outside of the glass magnetic disc . Only the half attached to the head. I know it says to separate them , but there is nothing to separate . The part is missing :( I’m calling and emailing the company with no response yet :/ can use any powerful magnet from Home Depot for the outside. Until I can get the right piece ? Thanks. I waited for this to come and now it’s here and I still can’t hook it up :(…..
While you can utilize external magnet, Eflux if I recall does not come with magnet placed together for shipment but separate. Email them for sure

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back