wavemaker for nano

Runnin'Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2022
Messages
244
Reaction score
108
Location
Honolulu, HI
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32 g biocube, and the tank came with two hygger wave makers that say they push 1050 gph. I only use one on the top left side of my tank and I have it pointing down to the middle right side of the tank to hopefully create some upward water motion and pull debris off the bottom. I was just wondering how strong of a wavemaker I should be using and if I need something smaller
 
the hygger minis are great, just put them on random and all should be ok
 
the hygger minis are great, just put them on random and all should be ok
Should I get two hygger minis for each side of the tank? and does the random setting make them turn on and off at random time to make more of a wave instead of just a constant flow?
 
they ramp up and down and I would try 2 initially and see how you go, you can always add later if you feel you need them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new