We collectively make up the R2R reef

!!! Great thoughts !!! I have the same feeling every time I'm looking at my tank. We all are part of the R2R community and helping each other make a unique experience.
 
Careful, too many tears may increase our salinity! :)
Seriously though, very well put. I thoroughly enjoy the time I spend on R2R. I get help, I help others, camaraderie, learning, and so much more. I have tagged you several times when other reefers wanted to convert their ATO’s to a refugium. You always respond and answer their questions. You my friend are more than a Frag, your like a mother colony:)

BTW, what nice frag did you pick up yesterday?
 
Celebrate our collective awesomeness!

yeahbaby.gif
 
Seriously though, very well put. I thoroughly enjoy the time I spend on R2R. I get help, I help others, camaraderie, learning, and so much more. I have tagged you several times when other reefers wanted to convert their ATO’s to a refugium. You always respond and answer their questions. You my friend are more than a Frag, your like a mother colony:)

BTW, what nice frag did you pick up yesterday?

It was slightly more than a “frag”. I picked up a nice meaty lobo with about 10 heads.

591F73F4-7A43-47B2-9D55-9876E9961E10.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new