We collectively make up the R2R reef

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
4,214
Reaction score
8,690
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I was driving home today from my LFS with a nice new frag, I couldn't help but think about all the reefing conversations, advice, and entertainment I've had on this forum. I realized that I am like a small frag, and each thread I post is like growing a new branch, and each post I make is like extending another polyp. All of you other members are like additional frags, and collectively we make up the large R2R reef.

Thanks to all of you that help make this such a great forum!
 
As I was driving home today from my LFS with a nice new frag, I couldn't help but think about all the reefing conversations, advice, and entertainment I've had on this forum. I realized that I am like a small frag, and each thread I post is like growing a new branch, and each post I make is like extending another polyp. All of you other members are like additional frags, and collectively we make up the large R2R reef.

Thanks to all of you that help make this such a great forum!

Awww...that is nice :)
 
Been sipping on the eggnog? Lol

Well, I was sipping on a nice IPA as I wrote that post. ;) But it first came to mind while I was driving, so no drinking involved at that point.
 
1575598282911.png
 
Are you sure you didn't stop by the hemp store before those thoughts entered your head? o_O

Well, being in Oregon, I probably drove past at least 7 pot shops on the way home from my LFS...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new