Weekly giveaway

joethenathan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
76
Reaction score
63
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the weekly giveaway a thing of the past now? Or will it be making a comeback? I never won anything, and I was just starting to feel lucky.
 
I'm not sure about the BRS giveaways - I noticed that too recently. There are several other giveaways here on R2R so don't waste that lucky feeling!!!
 
I think the Friday giveaway is just not reloaded. Wait and see what happens on their next business day. Also there is a chance they are preping for the Holiday stuff. I understand they are pretty generous during the season of giving.
 
I think the Friday giveaway is just not reloaded. Wait and see what happens on their next business day. Also there is a chance they are preping for the Holiday stuff. I understand they are pretty generous during the season of giving.
That was my hope. That they’re so busy gearing up for holiday madness that they paused the giveaway for a while.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new