Weird? BTA behavior

Oredigger77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
226
Reaction score
280
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this BTA for about 7 weeks now. Almost every evening it squishes down to this blob on the rocks.

20220523_174705.jpg


It does this for a couple of hours and is typically recovered by lights out. Most of the time it looks great

20220521_110438.jpg


Any idea what it is doing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new