Welcome from a Van Down By the River in WV

CHUBAKAH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am from RC, WAMAS, and CMAS. Looks like I know a few on here as in 143Gadgets, and Leishman most notably.

I am currently managing approx 269 gallons which consists of a 100 gallon main display, a 100 gallon sump, 40 gallon grow out tank, and just added a 29 gallon display in to the mix.

I collect mainly SPS corals and mostly Tyree, and ORA pieces so far.

I am a doser, and do not run any type of CA reactor, or Kalk system. So far I have been doing everything by hand, but hope to some time soon add a Grotech pump in to the mix to help out. I am currently using and experimenting with the Neozeo system by Chris Brightwell, and have had some great luck to date.

Tanks for having me,

Mark

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

OP
OP
CHUBAKAH

CHUBAKAH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to R2R Mark. So do we get to see any pics?
At some point of course. My tank, and fish room going through some major changes right now due to a couple of fish that are nipping.

Welcome,
Also here in WV

What part are you in? I am in the Charles Town/Rason area.

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Mark

dfurbee

Nancy Nurse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in the Bridgeport area, my sister use to live in Charlestown, and had a house in the Ranson area.

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R.
My whole family is from WVa Clendenin & Charleston, i even attended Marshall in 91-92(known as Dr Detroit) then moved back to the madness of Michigan.
You will like it here, alot of nice people and really sweet corals.

Hello,
I am from RC, WAMAS, and CMAS. Looks like I know a few on here as in 143Gadgets, and Leishman most notably.

I am currently managing approx 269 gallons which consists of a 100 gallon main display, a 100 gallon sump, 40 gallon grow out tank, and just added a 29 gallon display in to the mix.

I collect mainly SPS corals and mostly Tyree, and ORA pieces so far.

I am a doser, and do not run any type of CA reactor, or Kalk system. So far I have been doing everything by hand, but hope to some time soon add a Grotech pump in to the mix to help out. I am currently using and experimenting with the Neozeo system by Chris Brightwell, and have had some great luck to date.

Tanks for having me,

Mark

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 58 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 67 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.8%
Back