Welcome To Our Newest Member!

SLUF681

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to introduce everyone to our newest member, hailing from Ringgold, GA....... CAPTAIN NEMO! Where else are ya gonna get an introduction like that?

Glad to have you Nemo. Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you!! Thank you!! Well in summary I have been keeping aquariums for 10+ years but only recently switched to saltwater/reef keeping. As I said before in a post I had a 70g that I broke down and my "friend" watched my stuff....die... Ahem.... Anyways, I have my one clown left and I am in the process of acquiring a new tank, a 125g. Should have that soon if things work out. Lol... Thanks for having me guys! What else would you like to know??

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome,be sure and post your information on the personel members information site,private forum,Captain,it will help with book keeping,thanks a bunch,that tank an coral deal I looked into for ya,under interested thread didn't pan out bro,things happen for a reason.Well happy reefin and anything wecan help with,holler!:wave:

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Nemo

In the private forum, probably were you put your other private information, tell us the best time for the club to have a meeting (for you). I am thinking of a time when you might be able to be there, of course. Saturday or Sunday. Morning, afternoon, or evening.

Something like "Sunday's are better for me -- just not in the morning - probably anytime after 2pm"

This sort of information, from everybody, might make planning a monthly meeting - day and time - work out better for more folks. This will still not fix it so all can come to each meeting, but it might help.

There are people on the list that I do not remember meeting. Of course, I am really old - not as old as Buddy, but then who is. So I may have met you and I do not remember. :bigsmile:

Last edited:

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rodney --------------- he calls himself "Old Man" ????????????????????????????

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 66 44.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back