WELL HIIIIII

Welcome to the R2R community !!
 
Good evening, I am new to the party online but I've been a reefer for about five years now. I have kept nano and big reefs, but my favorites seem to be new reefs or client trouble shooting through maintenance in the Knoxville, Tennessee area. I keep many different zoanthids and hammers in my home holding tanks, but love to see the advanced set-ups y'all post here. Looking forward to learning and growing here on R2R. Best, TC
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome!
2E930235-A5BD-435A-9208-351D48BFC57F.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new