WesF's In-Wall 250g DD

Very, very, very nice! Your scape has good design and your corals are not only filling up the space nicely but they look terrific!
Great fish selection as well! Congrats!!!
 
I took couple iPhone pics. I recently added a few "eco-gorgs" from aquascapers and I love them. They came in with great size, shape, and color. I am very impressed.

C669A557-FA3C-4DF1-B60A-4739B48C9D60-4663-0000027395C68A52.jpg


76165C3F-064A-4E13-B459-1BAAFACA7154-4663-000002739FFBA693.jpg


618A9333-8AD3-44EF-81E6-F11A72A2E3D9-4663-000002739B64FBA4.jpg
 
Thanks everyone.

I have 4 Tunzes in the display.

2 x 6105 in the front corners
2 x 6100 in the back corners
 
I got a new frag tank. It is the 60g deep blue rimless (48 x 24 x 12)

Lighting is 2 x 150w Phoenix 14k

069CCB2A-7359-4351-807C-7A6028A40D25-3069-00000192A0484624_zpsd1d7d008.jpg


59D16943-B0C9-47BE-98C7-975B5C94F688-3069-0000019213987346_zps1b52d188.jpg


F7AB3161-9EED-4B16-B65D-ADFC371EA4D7-3069-00000192182FF99F_zpse774a57c.jpg
 
Great looking frag tank. Did you plumb it into your display? If not, what return pump and skimmer are you using?
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364181081.051488.jpg


Hey Wes, does this granny or loripes, have a name? I have almost an identical piece. I'm not really interested in names very much, but I would like to know if its a granulosa or loripes. Thanks!
 
Hey Erik. That one was a bali maricultured so it doesn't have a name. It came in from the supplier as a Caroliniana but it looks more like a Granulosa to me.
 
Nice frag tank!
 
Hey Wes. Props on the tank. Are you still not useng carbon?
 
Thanks. I use a little bit on the outlet of my ozone reactor but It's just a trickle don't have it tumbling in an up flow reactor.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new