West Virginia reefer

Good job.gif


Welcome to R2R.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! So a 30g, then a 75g, and then a . . . .

Calculating.gif


These things can add up fast!!!


 
BTW - @WVNed is from West Virginia. Maybe we'll hear from him you guys can connect.
 
My sister in law and niece live in Parkersburg.
I vape
I worked for Verizon
I have a 75 gallon tank.

Kinda creepy

Welcome

I haven't found much local activity either. The LFS that I got stuff from when I started don't have anything anymore.

Bert's Pet Center in Ashland KY may be worth a trip. They are in a new building and it is supposed to be better. I haven't gone yet. I used to get frozen food there but started getting it in the mail. $25 for shipping is cheaper than driving the truck 2 hours.
 
Last edited:
Glad you joined us. Welcome to the world of Knowledge !!!

100766635_1609517.gif
 
My sister in law and niece live in Parkersburg.
I vape
I worked for Verizon
I have a 75 gallon tank.

Kinda creepy

Welcome

I haven't found much local activity either. The LFS that I got stuff from when I started don't have anything anymore.

Bert's Pet Center in Ashland KY may be worth a trip. They are in a new building and it is supposed to be better. I haven't gone yet. I used to get frozen food there but started getting it in the mail. $25 for shipping is cheaper than driving the truck 2 hours.

Hey Ned!
You know this state is all creepy. Haha.
I’m down they Ashland kinda often. I like going to Lexington.
What part of WV are you from?
 
We live in Hurricane. Just moved here from Scott Depot

My son Kirk lives in Morgantown and Jeanna goes to WVU, my brothers family lives in Parkersburg and my wife's family lives in Wheeling/Moundsville.
I got most of you covered.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new