Western Nebraska

reefwisher

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this forum just recently after being out of reefing the last 5 years. Now that I'm missing it I wanted to get back into it so I got a 40 gal breeder tank set up with a 20 gal sump cycling as I write this. I have been in the aquarium hobby since 1978, having all types of fish from all types of cichlids, discus, tetras and so many more. I've had at one time 1-75, 1-55, 1-40 and 1-30 marine aquarium 2 of them were reef and the other 2 fowler. My hobbies includes hunting, fishing and riding my cruiser motorcycle.
 
welcome25.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7
pics are required....lol ..we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new