What’s on my frogspawn?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dustinba
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dustinba

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Messages
250
Reaction score
115
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
13E024DE-9990-45B0-A397-CFEA03538F1C.jpeg
D1394A63-C62A-4F59-A0D3-0FD7BFCF7DEC.jpeg
as the title says... Frogspawn did this last night too. Is it just waste? Coral is retracting or anything and seems perfectly healthy.
 
Tonight I noticed a bunch of 2 to 3 inch long stuff floating around in the tank. Looked like old dead macro algae. Looking closer I see about 6 heads on my branching frogspawn were expelling the crud. I assume this is waste. Never happened in the year I had it, that I noticed. I really never spot feed it. I did get a sun coral that I do feed and have been feeding the leftovers to a duncan that lives right next to the froggy. Maybe its getting some spill over.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new