What’s the deal MD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Really? Both shipments said they originated in Valencia, CA.
Perhaps they were drop shipped. According to their web site
"Office Headquarters
14271 Corporate Drive
Suite C, 2nd Floor
Garden Grove, CA 92843
East Coast Distribution Center
Atlanta, GA
West Coast Distribution Center
Las Vegas, NV"

OP
OP
Bam327

Bam327

View Badges
Reaction score
as the communication with @MarineDepot improved, more information came to light. I apologize, Marine Depot if I was harsh, as this seems to be GHL’s issue that I wasn’t privy too earlier. There was a label created 2 days ago, but it still hasn’t shipped. Monday will be 2 weeks since I’ve placed my order, and they can’t seem to get this out the door. I’m moving my complaint to GHL thread. Marine Depot has handled this very well and I won’t hesitate to order from them again. I just want my stuff

josvanmeer

View Badges
Reaction score
Marine Depot is awesome. When I was building my 150gal tank I ordered this big skimmer from Aquamaxx, only to have received it cracked in all kinds of places. Called them up and they sent a new one, which arrived cracked again. At this point I was ticked off but not at Marine Depot, I just came to the realization that Aquamaxx does not know how to pack skimmers very well. I told them this that the boxing and packaging was inadequate. Marine Depot still went out of their way a second time to find a skimmer body and pack it themselves this time and sent it to me, which arrived whole. I will always appreciate Marine Depot for this and their customer service. They will always have my business, some stuff is just completely out of their control. I hope you get your order sorted out, the polar vortex did quite a number and took most business out for a whole week.

rob taft

View Badges
Reaction score
I have bought a number of items form MD and with one exception have been pleased with the ordering and delivery process. I tend to purchase from them as I live about 5 hours (drive time) from Atlanta and their product arrives very quickly via standard shipping. I also purchase from my LFS and BRS. Shipping today is a huge pain in the butt for everyone.
My 95 year old Mom sent a check to her credit union on 4 January via USPS and it arrived on 11 February. Spent time on a phone call today getting the late charge removed from my Mom's account. My Mom has never been late for anything but USPS is just cr@p at the moment.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%
Back