What’s this living on hermit shell

andrewkg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
60
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like some kind of mollusk that opens, any ideas? Check video something Black looks like tongue comes out

97F76A92-B32B-4DBA-B832-E8ABF9CFDF01.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0126.MOV
    34.3 MB
WOW!!! I have no clue... maybe the Alien come back as an aquatic??? Seriously.. let's bump it and find out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new