Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7CD918A1-8FEC-4A31-A561-FCECE2FD27A4.jpeg

JPM San Diego

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also liked the deep. When I was in college I met a fellow student who's father dove for the Smithsonian. The Deep was based (very very loosely) on the actual salvage of two ships on top of each other. The real story had none of the intrigue. She said there was only one part of the entire move that depicted an event that occurred during the salvage.
1641088271952.png

smartin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I watched puff on Netflix it was awesome. Kind of like a real life fish mini story. Finding Nemo would have to be my first pic! 100% agree the clown fish popularity I’m sure picked up after finding Nemo. That’s one of the main reasons that I have a clown fish and a tang in my reef now!

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you wanna watch the worst B Movie ever watch Santa Jaws below.

It's so bad you have to watch the whole thing, laughing on how stupid it is:

My 15yr old daughter and I still make inside jokes about it after watching it with a bowl of popcorn

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are not really movies but on You Tube, Reef Builders has some amazing videos of diving/snorkeling off the Solomon Islands.

My two favorites were Soft Coral Paradise, Coral Diving in the Solomon Islands and Exploring the Deeper Corals of Nugu Beach, Solomon Islands. There is also a great episode of Reef Therapy with Reef Builders that has some amazing footage but most of it can be found in the other videos I linked. Special #1: Interview w/ Tim Kelley about the Solomon Islands.
I think I watched some of those videos briefly, may be confusing them with other videos, but it was interesting seeing how they were harvesting the corals.
You guy all know you wouldn't have a clown fish in your tanks if it weren't for FINDING NEMO
1641090360672.png
that is very true for most of us, including myself (haven’t gotten one but it’s on my stocking list and I plan to get one next week)

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the ocean but along the same line……zombie sea creatures at a public Aquarium lol

Watched a couple of weeks ago, this is easily one of the worst B-movies that you’ll ever see; have to laugh while watching because of how bad the acting, special effects, script and general stupidity is.

The attacking starfish are hilarious

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back