What acro is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fukitsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fukitsu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Location
illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
received_366921224307006.jpeg

I 3D printed a filter sock holder for a local guy and will be getting this acro in exchange. Anyone have any ideas what it is?
 
Looks like a fresh off the boat aussie colony of some sort
He said he just got it in so that makes sense. He doesnt know what it is but hey, essentially a free acro lol
 
I would agree it might be anthocercis and might need some good light to color up well or it might turn mostly green. Divers den sells them as their high dollar pieces so it’s defiantly some of the nicer pieces (or more people want them) coming from Aussie. I like them a lot but there are so many red and green acros I haven’t went out of my way to get one yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new