What an idiot...

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I

inactive

Guest
View Badges
.... All day yesterday and this morning I thought it was 2008. what the heck.
 
OK Kraylen....I hate to admit it but this year I thought I was a year older that I really am. My son had to point out to me the error of my thinking. Yes, I know that is lame..but I have to tell you I was VERY happy to realize I was a year younger!!!! Debbie
 
There's no shame in my game. I play with my cards on the table and my clothes on the floor.
 
....I hate to admit it but this year I thought I was a year older that I really am.
LOL, this happened to me too!

I went out with my GF, her sister and one of my friends and mentioned my age... a few days later I was out with the same frined and he said, "Hey man, when did you turn 24?" ... I replied, "Last year on my birthday bro, duh!" I felt like an idiot after I did the math considering I was born in November in 1985...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new