What are some essentials I should always buy?

zheka757

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What funny to me couple hours ago i cleared out my shelfs of all the aquarium supplies aka junk that I have not used in several years, when I thought I needed them back then.

OP
OP
laezur

laezur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What funny to me couple hours ago i cleared out my shelfs of all the aquarium supplies aka junk that I have not used in several years, when I thought I needed them back then.
Well let’s flip this on it’s head and I’ll ask you what you threw out and never needed, then I know what NOT to buy!

zheka757

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let’s flip this on it’s head and I’ll ask you what you threw out and never needed, then I know what NOT to buy!
Cheap ebay flow pumps, hang over board filters, that I have used for quarantine at one point, some different return pump adopters.... alot of stuff was something that I have upgraded on my tank and never threw away until today.

zheka757

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just incase if it was mentioned or not, but get a dedicated quarantine system all by it self, (.ake sure nothing can be used as both display tank and quarantine tank. I have found it very useful at the time when I started.

Back