What are some uses for skimmate

  • Thread starter Thread starter enzo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not only does skimming remove poop, it also removes AND CONCENTRATES various coral toxins, none of which we probably want to add back to a tank or mangrove forest. :cool:
Well this ends it for me I wouldn't chance it if coral toxins are in there. Eventually the toxins will make it into the vegetables, "For that reason I'm out".
 
Well this ends it for me I wouldn't chance it if coral toxins are in there. Eventually the toxins will make it into the vegetables, "For that reason I'm out".
Definitely makes you think twice before using it as mouthwash. :rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new