What are the best blue soft corals?

Saltwater_hobbiest

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Messages
107
Reaction score
19
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to add the color blue to my tank and want it to be a soft coral, any suggestions?
 
Blue cespitularia always comes to mind when I need blue.

IMG_0997.png


Edited:
Also many varieties of clove polyps have blue.

IMG_0999.png
 
Last edited:
I've never had luck with blue corals... zoas keep dying off. I reluctant to add mushrooms... last time I added them buggers they over took the tank...
 
These are very blue softies. I forgot what their called but they will spread all over your rocks given time.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250118_123356095.jpg
    IMG_20250118_123356095.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 58

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new