What are these doing?

Aaron Davis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
276
Reaction score
87
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E5C420C7-6DEB-43C4-BF96-05F4A23882E3.jpeg
Hey guys. Noticed my Devil’s Armor polyps doing this the last couple nights. What the heck?
 
Like they need more light try raising them higher in the tank
What kinda light are you running?
 
I've had this reaction with too much light. Not trying to contradict anyone but I'd move the palys to lower light in our reef tank and after some acclimation time they would recover well. I would notice some palys stretching for light by extending there stalks but still look full but when I see the eyelashes tucked I always put them in lower light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new