What are these, just appeared, ID please

jtlong

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
12
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently noticed these. Seems like my clown fish are eating them, maybe?!
I did drop a cube of PEMYSIS in last night because my new clown fish seem to not like pellets, but that is a different discussion!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Should I be concerned?
Thanks,
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5898.MOV
    18.5 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new