What are these white dots?

Alyssa.Weber

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
132
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These little white balls just appeared in my tank I noticed them this morning. Anyone know what they could be?

1F6A4299-CEFF-4F27-92CF-64319F47879B.jpeg
 
I have this too and am watching to see if anyone identifies it!
 
Not to my knowledge. I have had the tank set up for 9 days with live sand and live rock. It seems I have bristleworms and vermented snails though; I am feeling like I should just start over
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new