What are you saving up for?

Saving for a medium sized tank (75 or 90) and a large display tank (125 or so) and all the components for both. IE skimmer, lights, pumps etc etc...
 
2 more Tunze 6095's to replace the two remaining 6055's in our 300g DT. :bigsmile:
 
I just finished buying everything for my sump/fuge!!! Now I have to save up to stock the fuge. lol
 
just saved up enough for an upgrade today actually ordered myreefcreations 48" bio sump to replace my 24" oceanic sump from my old 72g bow...lotta room for the vertex skimmer that has been in the box for the last month =)
 
I don't know. I think it will be a RO/DI unit so I can stop buying water.
 
An 8' long tank to divide our living room from our den, with a remote sump in the basement to house all the necessities.
 
I just finished buying everything for my sump/fuge!!! Now I have to save up to stock the fuge. lol

I know what you mean I just finished purchasing a new sump and skimmer and I am completely tapped out
 
just saved up enough for an upgrade today actually ordered myreefcreations 48" bio sump to replace my 24" oceanic sump from my old 72g bow...lotta room for the vertex skimmer that has been in the box for the last month =)

congratulations I had to do the same thing as my current skimmer was too small and could not handle the load
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new