What Brought you here?

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the midst of all that has happened on the other forum, I wanted to start a thread for a open discussion on the reason and experiences of why we are here.

To the Mods: Please let us all know if we are crossing any lines. I would like to be able to freely discuss the issue that brought me and some others to your forum.

Thanks
Pat

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the Invite by Paul...and the fact that you dont have to worry about getting banned if you fart over here in the wrong direction.

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It all came down to one word for me, ATTITUDE. I just like the vibe better over here. There is just a level of respect between the members no matter post count, years in the hobby, whether a member or Mod. More of a community feeling here...:xd:

OP
OP
buck50bmg

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this is offically my new home, RC has followed through just like I though they would.
They really have really shown their colors, glad I did the typo. I was typing it and noticed the typo and thought I would leave it there and see what would happen.

I really cant belive he took the quote from a completly different thread and opened that thread to use it in. Just to rub in your faces. They dont care about rules, they break their own all the time, they just dont like members calling them out on their BS.

Anyway, I really like this User Interface better than RC. And you can use a avatair asap. I hope the word gets out about RC and how this forum is much better.

Last edited:

superstein61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To get away from Matt :xd:

No seriously, the invite by Paul and the attitude by some of the RC mods - I thought they were way over the top with Buck.

I will still be on RC as well as here but if we get critical mass here and everyone migrates over, well that makes things easier.

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To the Mods: Please let us all know if we are crossing any lines. I would like to be able to freely discuss the issue that brought me and some others to your forum.

Pat

We prefer not to see posts "bashing" the other reefing sites here on R2R. We like to keep this a positive site over here without all the drama is all.

Hope you enjoy your time over here on R2R!

Last edited:

Misled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen the problems over there for quite some time now. I don't know about the things I'd like Jeff to be able to do. If nothing else we should at least be able to pm him. To the ones that move over here, I'll pm another site I'm on. No one should have to put up with the bashing that seem to have takin over rc.

OP
OP
buck50bmg

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We prefer not to see posts "bashing" the other reefing sites here on R2R. We like to keep this a positive site over here without all the drama is all.

Hope you enjoy your time over here on R2R!

Hey thanks, and Im not going to bash them. Just discuss what happened and how to get more members over here to you forum.

Trust me Im positive right now, as well as the rest of us.

Thanks for the reply!

OP
OP
buck50bmg

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow a arcade!!! Thats so cool!!

Did you also notice that the club forums are easy to get to? They are before the sponsers too.

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey thanks, and Im not going to bash them. Just discuss what happened and how to get more members over here to you forum.

Trust me Im positive right now, as well as the rest of us.

Thanks for the reply!

Cool , send them all over here as we would love to have them join our community!

miatawnt2b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The invite from Paul brought me over here. I didn't even know this site existed. I look forward to it.

I have seen the other board do some shady things in the past, but this event was out of line. Unfortunately I will still get and post info there as most of us will, but I am going to make an effort to try and use this board more and more.

I wonder if we'll see RC go the way of Aqualink and Sano.:rolleyes:

-J

Spiderwoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SWF.com removed classifieds section and got tired of all of the noob questions that would never end. Same questions over and over and over again.
I like to spend my money :)

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SWF.com removed classifieds section and got tired of all of the noob questions that would never end. Same questions over and over and over again.
I like to spend my money :)
ohhh my that is soo annoying there..its like you really cant help anyone..if you try and post a link to ANYTHING to help boom..they remove it.

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ended up here 8 months ago from a nasty message from a mod over there. Plus they limited my interface with the site for being a store. Glad to see all you guys over here!

Back