I wish there was a good comparison for carbon in 5g buckets or bulk?
So far I have found the following - anyone else recommend any others or not? Do you feel the low dust compressed stuff is worth the money? I run a AQUATOP MR-30 reactor (3.5" x 20" tube) for my 240g (320g system). I just finished my first 5g bucket after a year with 4-6 week change frequency.
Currently use - BRS Bituminous - 5g (15 lbs) $105
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-bulk-bituminous-aquarium-carbon.html
Saw these?
polylab 20kg (44lbs) (volume?) $289
https://www.aquacave.com/polyplab-pro-carbon-20-kg.html
BRS - Rox 0.8 - 5g 15lbs $250
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/bulk-premium-rox-0-8-aquarium-carbon.html
Kolar Labs - 5g $100
https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/bulk-aquarium-large-particle-carbon-calgon-5-gallon-15-lbs
So far I have found the following - anyone else recommend any others or not? Do you feel the low dust compressed stuff is worth the money? I run a AQUATOP MR-30 reactor (3.5" x 20" tube) for my 240g (320g system). I just finished my first 5g bucket after a year with 4-6 week change frequency.
Currently use - BRS Bituminous - 5g (15 lbs) $105
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-bulk-bituminous-aquarium-carbon.html
Saw these?
polylab 20kg (44lbs) (volume?) $289
https://www.aquacave.com/polyplab-pro-carbon-20-kg.html
BRS - Rox 0.8 - 5g 15lbs $250
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/bulk-premium-rox-0-8-aquarium-carbon.html
Kolar Labs - 5g $100
https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/bulk-aquarium-large-particle-carbon-calgon-5-gallon-15-lbs