What coral are you currently chasing?!

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone has that certain coral they are truly hunting for and want to add to their tank SO badly! I want to hear from you all what is that certain piece you have been searching for, and it continues to elude you and your system?

I myself have become quite the mushroom hoarder and created a fairly extensive list.. As of right now I have two that really are on my brain. Those being a Jersey Bounce and a Hobbit Bounce. They are both stunning pieces, but of course are hard to come by all the time. (that being said if you have any available let me know LOL)

This thread will possibly be a great place for maybe others to get a lead on their chase coral! Or just talk about our dreams LOL!

come here fox tv GIF by loveconnectionfox

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the current moment, weeping willow toadstool. I think they look really neat. I did acquire a green toadstool frag with really long polyps, but I sadly killed it with a rubber band. Lesson learned right there.

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love the thread @ReeferBlaine

All the mushrooms and torches I don't have ;Hilarious ;Playful

Butttttt the 1 on my mind that won't go away is......

@WWC OGHG Torch like Robrom has. Trying a couple years to get one now. Frank hasn't cut theirs at wwc for a while so the wait continues.

Screenshot_20210415-201025_Instagram.jpg

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ORA Pearlberry. I'm sure I could find one easy enough if I looked hard enough and wanted to pay. Live Aquaria had one from $180 last I checked.

I heard rumor ORA lost their mother colony some time ago. The few people I know who had them, had them all spontaneously die

rhostam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rock flower anemones and cynarinas. Possibly acanophyllia. No space right now, but are definitely planning for them in the new tank.

ChuckTownReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rainbow maze coral 3"-6".
Rainbow Wall hammer
Wall frog spawn
24k gold torch
GMK zoa
Palleto pink tip and all OG acros

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back