What coral is this?

Seahorse man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
131
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this coral about a month ago, and I was told it was green star polyps, but now I'm not so sure. Can someone give me a definite answer? Thanks!
20180630_213016.jpg
 
Goniopora perhaps? Does it have 24 lashes on each polyp?
 
I posted on your other thread, looks to be leptastrea. To many tentacles to be a goniopora.
I'll post a better pic when I get home. I still cant find a definite match.
 
I'll post a better pic when I get home. I still cant find a definite match.
No worries. Its gonna be difficult to find an exact match. I'm leaning toward leptastrea though. Look up goniopora stutchburyi.
 
I’m thinking leptastrea
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new