What coral is this?

Sushiboy225

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, what coral is this? I saw it the other day and really like it

Thank you. :)

C79A3F7C-2482-42D9-86EE-11E0BBBEFAB8.jpeg 30F70ABA-A842-4E35-AFC5-A73885AD4FE0.jpeg
 
More info. This is after it has been moved around and closed up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new