What coral next?

ewoolpert

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone. I have a fluval evo 13.5 and need suggestions as to what coral to add next. I currently have a toadstool that is doing well and want to add my next piece. I am leaning towards a frogspawn, acan, or candy cane. All feedback is welcome. Also if you have any other suggestions let me know.

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is the tank? What are your parameters? What kind of lighting and flow do you have? Any tank inhabitants that may not be compatible with certain corals?
Without knowing some of these things, it's hard for anyone to help point you in a direction of what you might be able to keep in that tank.

OP
OP
ewoolpert

ewoolpert

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is the tank? What are your parameters? What kind of lighting and flow do you have? Any tank inhabitants that may not be compatible with certain corals?
Without knowing some of these things, it's hard for anyone to help point you in a direction of what you might be able to keep in that tank.
Tank is 2 months old so fairly new. Cycled with live rock and live sand. It has a YWG and Pistol shrimp along with the one toadstool coral. I have the stock lighting but an upgraded 1.0 secii pump which flows pretty good (might upgrade duckflap output for rfg) the tank parameters are ph-8.1 temp-80 sal-1.025 all-8

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not knowing what the stock light is, and with how new the tank is, I'd play it safe by maybe trying some Zoa's.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back