what could be wrong with my zoas?

oh boy. ok then out he goes i guess. thanks vintage!
Nope that I think about it. I couldn’t keep torches for 3 years because he eventually ended up munching them on me.

Do you know the withdrawal I had not having torches!! And my family (and admittedly myself also) loved the unique filefish. I couldnt get rid of him…but let’s just say I was counting the days for something natural to happen.

I remember thinking to myself “You can live here as long as you want. And I will give you the best of care. But when your time comes, I’m buying torches again lol “
 
Last edited:
i know what youre talking about. mines named dingleberry😂. everyone stared at me when i said he was going to have to go😢
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new