What could possibly go wrong?! ;)

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
20,453
Reaction score
121,047
Location
Humble, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a 13 G and happy as a happy thing, it basically let go in my big tank.
Mostly softie and nps tank, I doubt it will sting anything and yes I will move it to a bigger tank if required. :)

DSC_0031 (1024x742).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new