what could this be?

Polishpower

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
145
Reaction score
15
Location
Northeast, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the white bug with long tentical looking legs?
IMG_0056.jpg
 
Def. a hydroid...of what...who knows. If you have aptasia in your tank....it's probably that...
 
I did have aptasia but my peppermint shrimp ate all of them. This looks larger and kind of seemed like it moved on its own not just with the current.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new