What did you do to your tank today?

jtl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a filter box for use with filter pads (my preference) or a filter sock. I need to tweak it a little but it is working. When the filter media gets full I plan to just pitch it in the garbage. I will post pics when I get home.

IMG_0674.JPG

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pulled some hair. Blew off some cyano (out of salt so no siphon today). Changed the socks. Hosed off the overflow screen (ATS). Fed the critters in the tank. Spot fed my bubble which looks like its splitting. Gave the white worms some cat food.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday was the tank day for me-- played around for the first time with acrylic rod structures, and then mounted tons of acros that have been on racks. Turned out pretty cool- although clearly I am new at taking photos under LED/T5 hybrid LOL.

I can take photos under T5s OR LEDs, but it seems when you mix them together, its impossible! (with iPhone camera)

iKoNz1L.jpg

OP
OP
jtl

jtl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday was the tank day for me-- played around for the first time with acrylic rod structures, and then mounted tons of acros that have been on racks. Turned out pretty cool- although clearly I am new at taking photos under LED/T5 hybrid LOL.

I can take photos under T5s OR LEDs, but it seems when you mix them together, its impossible! (with iPhone camera)

iKoNz1L.jpg
I have the same problem with my iphone. I think my tank looks much nicer in person.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same problem with my iphone. I think my tank looks much nicer in person.

It just is so confusing to me how I can take beautiful pictures on my T5 lit reef, but this one with Radions/T5s is impossible. Even when the spectrum appears to be the same. I would really like to avoid taking out my DSLR and the hassle of using SD cards/editing white balance if I can.

GoPitt88

Pitt Basketball is BACK!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fed my fish and scraped the glass. Yesterday (today eve), I fragged a green eyed blue monster (Echinopora) to salvage what I could. I let the phosphates get too high and it browned, then bleached. Hoping the piece I salvaged recovers :)

Aaronhome27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Typical cleaned glass and enjoy kinda day. Tank stays fairly clean now .... Finally, so it doesn't require much work.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kinda caught up. Don't like missing a scheduled dose

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back