What do I have on my glass?

kaycam1105

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2022
Messages
47
Reaction score
24
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see multiple things on my glass, my tank was empty for over a month except for all my inverts (no coral just hermits and snails) and I just added some new fish and noticed all these weird critter/things on my glass. Any idea what they are? I’ve had tiny little white worms on my glass for months and they never effected anything. But I’m noticing a few other things as well. I’ve attached an image. Please help me identify these!

CDC6FF8E-2878-4886-B7D5-C61195FD076B.jpeg
 
I see multiple things on my glass, my tank was empty for over a month except for all my inverts (no coral just hermits and snails) and I just added some new fish and noticed all these weird critter/things on my glass. Any idea what they are? I’ve had tiny little white worms on my glass for months and they never effected anything. But I’m noticing a few other things as well. I’ve attached an image. Please help me identify these!

CDC6FF8E-2878-4886-B7D5-C61195FD076B.jpeg
Also I forgot to add, these were on my glass before adding any fish.
 
Pictures, all help provided via pictures
 

Attachments

  • IMG20211113115538.jpg
    IMG20211113115538.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG20211113113304.jpg
    IMG20211113113304.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG20211110170433.jpg
    IMG20211110170433.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG20211107130852.jpg
    IMG20211107130852.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG20211026132530.jpg
    IMG20211026132530.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 94
Provide pictures, I have close up of copepods running around my glass which I assume you have grown in your aquarium absence, try your best :)
Here’s a closer look
 

Attachments

  • 364C706D-CC89-4FD7-89B5-0E8F4020C591.png
    364C706D-CC89-4FD7-89B5-0E8F4020C591.png
    716.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 98519514-F4D7-4557-8B8E-204019D009A4.png
    98519514-F4D7-4557-8B8E-204019D009A4.png
    695.7 KB · Views: 114
  • EA82F56D-BD70-446E-9DD5-A1E68A52C5F2.png
    EA82F56D-BD70-446E-9DD5-A1E68A52C5F2.png
    902.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 613F7088-D9D2-4C3C-BD9F-B133C72DDF98.png
    613F7088-D9D2-4C3C-BD9F-B133C72DDF98.png
    830.8 KB · Views: 134
Spirorbid worms. Harmless.
The pics of the spirorbid worms were posted by someone else. Do you have any idea what any of these are?
 

Attachments

  • 4104444F-3130-465B-8307-28CD4DA45F94.png
    4104444F-3130-465B-8307-28CD4DA45F94.png
    830.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 8A5B52CD-D38E-4A76-A699-9A815CFC9AE3.png
    8A5B52CD-D38E-4A76-A699-9A815CFC9AE3.png
    902.3 KB · Views: 124
  • DECEB1C9-FCAE-455D-93D9-B00CCF45A845.png
    DECEB1C9-FCAE-455D-93D9-B00CCF45A845.png
    809.4 KB · Views: 107
  • D42CEA0C-2E9B-4647-8331-7FDD62775763.png
    D42CEA0C-2E9B-4647-8331-7FDD62775763.png
    695.7 KB · Views: 122
  • AC2CF6EA-F43D-40BD-AB41-6D95597A8A12.png
    AC2CF6EA-F43D-40BD-AB41-6D95597A8A12.png
    716.6 KB · Views: 129

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new