What do you do for a living?

I do nothing, and I do it exceptionally well! :rolleyes: (Retired since 2001)

Last position was consulting for drug amd medical device (and cosmetic) companies....on the research side of the business. Cosmetics sort of snuck in there.

In the corporate world, I use to make drugs and medical devices....but all those companies have left the States, with a couple exceptions.
 
I have two degrees one in Dental Lab Technology and a BS in Business Management...but for over 20 years I built aquariums, light systems, filter systems, maintained aquariums...and then had to develop my business into Residential and Commercial Corian and Zodiaq fabrication. And I still build the occasional aquarium for customers as well as fabricate Granite counters once and awhile. And I build aquarium cabinets out of Corian to go with the custom acrylic aquariums.

95 percent of my time is doing Residential and Commercial counter top installations.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new