What do you do for a living?

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if this thread already exists but I didn't see one!

Curious to know what everyone does for a living, and what got you into this hobby.

I own a brewery in PA and initially got into saltwater because I thought I wanted an octopus. I quickly realized that wasn't an option for my noobness.

Iowareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a truck driver by trade, started as a flat bedder, and three years ago switched to livestock, and absolutely love it!! Got into saltwater when I was over the road trucking, but time constraints from that, and my girlfriend (now wife) taking care of the tank 6 out of seven days a week, we decided to abandon it for awhile, found good homes for everything, and shut it down, just about 3.5 years later, i'm ready to start back up again!!

OP
OP
Krzydmnd

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a truck driver by trade, started as a flat bedder, and three years ago switched to livestock, and absolutely love it!! Got into saltwater when I was over the road trucking, but time constraints from that, and my girlfriend (now wife) taking care of the tank 6 out of seven days a week, we decided to abandon it for awhile, found good homes for everything, and shut it down, just about 3.5 years later, i'm ready to start back up again!!
I've been behind you guys. I don't love it. [emoji3]

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fabricate counter tops in Corian(R), and Zodiaq(R) quartz by DuPont. Before my current product line I fabricated acrylic tanks and delivered them to most of the saltwater specialty stores in the Pacific Northwest. So I still have the equipment and desire to build aquariums once and a while. I am currently installing two CNC router systems to fabricate the counter tops from raw slabs. I am also trying to get the hang of a new laser measurement to CAD system to create the files necessary to make the counters fit each customers home.

stan13ag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Buyer... I got into the hobby as a natural progression from FW and cichlids 8 years ago when I learned nano reefs were a thing.

Back