What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am an inspirational speaker for people that live in vans and or small shacks (aka cardboard boxes) down around rivers. But mostly moon light as a site manager for a waste company on an expensive island in Miami Beach.

@diablomaster9045 we have a NOAA ocean vessel right next to us. I think they mentioned their Java software breaking down?? lol J/K
 
Network Applications Admin (just got promoted!!!! .... I never see any of this money, it all seems to go into my aquarium!) for a large financial firm.
 
Last edited:
And Paul is too old for a reverse mortgage. :D

I do not know if I could retire. I find work for myself even on vacations :( My wife hates me sometimes

WHAT!!!?? That is Blasphemy. Working (and I really hate to use that "W" word) is a means to an end.. And retiring is the end or goal. If you retire, you won, but if they have to carry you off your job, dead. Well. You lose. :eek:
 
WHAT!!!?? That is Blasphemy. Working (and I really hate to use that "W" word) is a means to an end.. And retiring is the end or goal. If you retire, you won, but if they have to carry you off your job, dead. Well. You lose. :eek:
I actually know some one passed away while on his long break from work.
 
I'm a secret agent astronaut millionaire.... anyone?
No really I'm a regional pre-owned director for a automotive group in jersey. But hopefully 1 year from now I'll be a cop in Virginia Beach.
 
I'm a Senior Product Technical Specialist at FUJIFILM. Approaching 30 yrs there. 45 in the film/lab biz... And yes, I'm old.
 
40 yo retired heavy industrial electrician and energy controls system specialist

Now I get bored!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new