What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am an inspirational speaker for people that live in vans and or small shacks (aka cardboard boxes) down around rivers. But mostly moon light as a site manager for a waste company on an expensive island in Miami Beach.

@diablomaster9045 we have a NOAA ocean vessel right next to us. I think they mentioned their Java software breaking down?? lol J/K
"I live in a van down by the river!" Lol.
 
I have working Industrial construction for about the past six years. I graduated last May with a degree in Process Technology and another in general studies. And am currently interviewing and testing at several plants hoping my break finally comes soon, but sometimes it takes a while to get hired on.
 
"I live in a van down by the river"
Lucky you I repair vans for people who live in vans down by the river haha.

Seriously I'm a fulltime enjoyer of life and keeper of the blessed reef our family bonds around the hobby. Been off work due to terminal kidney cancer and enjoy life to the fullest I can with my family now refusing to lose my fight of 11 years come Dec 14th. Was running the Great Dane dealership service garage here in Grand Rapids Mi.

Enjoyer I realize isn't a word but fitting for the usage lol.
 
Lucky you I repair vans for people who live in vans down by the river haha.

Seriously I'm a fulltime enjoyer of life and keeper of the blessed reef our family bonds around the hobby. Been off work due to terminal kidney cancer and enjoy life to the fullest I can with my family now refusing to lose my fight of 11 years come Dec 14th. Was running the Great Dane dealership service garage here in Grand Rapids Mi.

Enjoyer I realize isn't a word but fitting for the usage lol.
If my van decides it doesn't wanna start I'll call you. Lol
Your a survivor, proud of you.
 
Horologist
 
I knew what it was...I'm a part-time comedian.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new