What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm dutch, lived in amsterdam the half of my life, guess what i did for a living;-)

Now since 6 years i am a tattoo artist owning a shop together withy wife in Germany.
I don't know if it's allowed, but feel free to check out our website and facebook page.

http://www.tattoo-studio-nrw.de

For our facebook, wich is way more updated: search for, tattoo studio NRW

If any of you guys ever visit Germany, feel free to drop by and i will do any reef related small tattoo for free;-)

My backpiece will be getting started on this winter, a big colourfull octopus with lots of reef and fish in the background.
 
I'm dutch, lived in amsterdam the half of my life, guess what i did for a living;-)

Now since 6 years i am a tattoo artist owning a shop together withy wife in Germany.
I don't know if it's allowed, but feel free to check out our website and facebook page.

http://www.tattoo-studio-nrw.de

For our facebook, wich is way more updated: search for, tattoo studio NRW

If any of you guys ever visit Germany, feel free to drop by and i will do any reef related small tattoo for free;-)

My backpiece will be getting started on this winter, a big colourfull octopus with lots of reef and fish in the background.
I checked out your tattoo work, your work is wonderful.
 
I checked out your tattoo work, your work is wonderful.


Thank you very much! Most of the extra good stuff is probably done by my wife;-) she's been doing tattoos since 3 years but has amazing talent, she used to be an airbrush artist, her old website is still up i think: www.imfarbnebel.de
 
I'm 31, 100% medical VA Retirement. I just chill all day waiting for people like my GF to get off work. Makes taking care of fish tank easy with lots of free time.
 
Bachelor's in what field?

Well long story short... I graduated with a psych degree only because I wanted to go into graduate school to become a physical therapist. Due to some unforeseen events, I cannot continue with another four years of school. I've been searching for a job, but not too many employers are thrill about my psych degree. =(
 
Well long story short... I graduated with a psych degree only because I wanted to go into graduate school to become a physical therapist. Due to some unforeseen events, I cannot continue with another four years of school. I've been searching for a job, but not too many employers are thrill about my psych degree. =(
I believe you have have a doctorate in psychology to get a job in it. Where are you from? I think you can teach college with a master's.
 
Well long story short... I graduated with a psych degree only because I wanted to go into graduate school to become a physical therapist. Due to some unforeseen events, I cannot continue with another four years of school. I've been searching for a job, but not too many employers are thrill about my psych degree. =(
There is no money in psychology directly, the money made with a psychology degree is in sales ;)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new