What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Software engineer @ Intel

(Oh, and a PhD in computer Engineering from a top 10 engineering program. Don't believe the folks who say it was easy!)
 
Last edited:
Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Physical Therapy
Father of 5, Grandfather of 1
 
Biostatistician. I do research with surgeons at a teaching hospital here in Oregon. These days lots of studies involving anal and esophageal cancers. I tell my friends that I spend my days studying throats and butt holes. It's true.
 
Currently I work as an independent contractor for Pepperidge farms (like goldfish crackers) service 12 stores on a weekly basis. We will see how long this lasts though, it appears I've ticked off my boss today...
 
I am a veterinary pathologist, and I spend my time teaching vet students, doing clinical diagnostic work, and cancer research.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new