What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Senior Systems Engineer(Specializing in Networking) for a very large Healthcare IT/Software Company
 
Hope not 3m lol they should of stopped at tape ...lol I dealt with that software when I worked in IT at a hospital :)
 
Wow, you guys have some pretty neat jobs. It's amazing to see the draw that this hobby has for people from all different walks of life
 
Veterinary Technician, small animal practice. Did a few years overnight at the animal ER.
 
I love your work. That tree looks eerily similar to a tree I did in my Grand Daughter's room, only yours is better. Mine also has real branches. Very nice work as I am impressed by talent.
 
I'm an RN in the Emergency Room at the local hospital in Monroe, LA. I see crazy stuff every night, which is why I want the tranquility of having a reef tank to come home to again. I've been tankless for about 7 years now but, that's changing!!
 
Electrical superintendent. Large commercial jobs. Kinda boring.
 
I am the Director of Sales for a Diabetic Supply Company.
 
New York City sand hog.
0f4f6f33a36cb36d4a2ffb02257f6963.jpg
Wow...you guys are amazing!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new